Pick a plan!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there discounts for annual service plans?
You bet! We currently offer 10% off 1 year commitments and 30% off on two year commitments. There are no refunds on annual service contracts.
How long are your contracts?
Unless you sign up for one of our annual plans, all Exam Professor plans are month to month and you may cancel at any time. It's easy to stop your service at any time.
Can I get invoiced instead of paying through a credit card?
Absolutely. Just contact support to get that set up.
Can we customize Exam Professor?
Of course! You can choose colors, upload your own logo, and set the size of your exams. And, just like a YouTube video you can embed your exams (or the student interface) into your own web pages. Everything will look like your own custom built solution.
Can I add additional teachers?
Yes! With Exam Professor's pro, business, and ultimate plans you can add additional teachers to your account. We have additional information on how multiple teacher accounts work on our blog.
Please explain plan limits?
The number of students and exams you can add to your account is based on plan type. There are no limits to the number of students that can self-register for paying exams. Also, there are no limits to the number of times your students can take and retake your exams.
Can I get my data out if I want to discontinue using Exam Professor?
Yes, you can easily export all your reports, students and exam data as an Adobe PDF or Excel document at any time.
If we sign up half-way through a month, will we be charged the full amount?
No. We will not bill your account until day 14 from the day you sign-up. Your first billing date will remain the same each month. You can cancel at any time.
If we cancel, will you refund our current months charges?
No. We do not issue refunds for payments that have already been taken. If you want to cancel, make sure to do it before the day of the month you are initially signed up so you do not get charged.
What happens if we upgrade, downgrade, or cancel in the middle of a monthly billing cycle?
If you upgrade or downgrade, you will be charged the new rate for your new plan starting on your next billing cycle. If you cancel, you will be canceled immediately and you won't be charged again.
What happens if we upgrade, downgrade, or cancel in the middle of an annual billing cycle?
We offer substantial discounts to those willing to commit to Exam Professor long term. If you change your billing cycle back to monthly, your remaining balance will be awarded as a credit. There are no refunds for annual accounts, so make sure you are willing to commit long term before signing up for our annual or biennial plans.
Can I get personal help?
Absolutely! When you login to Exam Professor you should immediately know where to go, what to do, and how to get it done without complex direction or diagrams. However, if you do need help you can contact us through our built in support system, email, or by phone at your convenience.
Exam Professor Incorporated ("Exam Professor") provides ExamProfessor.com and its related services ("Service") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
Exam Professor reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications.
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- 1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- 2. You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- 3. You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Exam Professor will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your account information, including your password.
- 4. One person may not maintain more than one free account.
Payment and Access
- 1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. A credit card is not required to create or use a free account.
- 2. If you initially sign up for a Basic, Pro, Business, or Ultimate account, and you do not cancel that account within 30 days, your credit card will be charged monthly starting on the 30th day after that account was initially created. If you cancel the Service prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, your credit card will not be charged.
- 3. We will charge you a standard monthly fee based on your account type. The Service is billed in advance for each month, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, nor refunds made should you not use the Service during a period of time when your account is open. No exceptions will be made.
- 4. Should you upgrade or downgrade your account type, your credit card will not be charged the new billing rate immediately. Your credit card will be charged your new billing rate every 30 days according to the orginal billing date unless you cancel your account.
- 5. All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- 1. Exam Professor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- 2. Exam Professor reserves the right to change our monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices will be posted on the Exam Professor website: http://www.examprofessor.com
Cancellation and Termination
- 1. You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the navigation menu. The Account screen provides a simple link to cancel your account. Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be deemed cancellation.
- 2. Your account and all of its Content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service.
- 3. You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month which you discontinued service. You will not be charged again.
- 4. Exam Professor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notice or refund. We also reserve the right to delete all Content associated with your account. Exam Professor may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Ownership
- 1. Exam Professor or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any aspect of the Service which Exam Professor or its suppliers own.
- 2. Exam Professor claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
- 1. Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- 2. You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce, or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Exam Professor.
- 3. You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- 4. You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content, including invoices, payment reminders, and personal messages, may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- 5. You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- 6. Exam Professor makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- 7. Exam Professor, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service, even if Exam Professor has been advised of the possibility of these damages, or for any claim by any other party. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- 8. If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- i. The failure of Exam Professor to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Exam Professor as to the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Exam Professor (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- 9. Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exam Professor works to protect your information through the most secure channels available.
Use of Information Exam Professor Inc. only requests contact information when required to respond to customer inquiries and support requests. Exam Professor Inc. will only use information provided by users and customers for the purposes for which it was collected.
Exam Professor Inc. will not disclose personal information to a third party without the informed consent of the individual. We will ensure that the personal information of users and customers will not be disclosed to any other institutions or authorities except if required to by law or other regulation.
When visiting this Internet site, the Exam Professor Inc. server logs the following user information that is provided by the user's browser for statistical purposes only:
- 1. The type of browser and operating system that the user is using.
- 2. The user's top level domain name (for example .com, .net, .gov, etc.).
- 3. The address of the referring site (for example, the previous site the user visited).
- 4. The user's server's IP address (a number that is unique to the machine through which the user is connected to the Internet: usually one of the user's service provider's machines).
In addition, the Exam Professor Inc. server logs the following information:
- 1. The date and time of the user's visit.
- 2. The address of the pages accessed and the documents downloaded.
- 3. The above information is used only for statistical analysis and systems administration purposes.
- 4. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, except in the unlikely event of an investigation where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant.
Exam Professor Inc. will only record an individual's E-mail address if they send us an e-mail message. It will only be used for the purposes for which the individual provides it, and will not be added to a mailing list unless the individual requests that this is done. Exam Professor Inc. will not disclose it without the individual's consent.
Please note that, while all attempts are made to secure information transmitted to this site there is a possibility that information (such as personal details, credit card numbers or other similar information) submitted could be observed by a third party while in transit.
Exam Professor Inc. will remove personal information from its systems when it is no longer required (except in the case of archiving).
If you have any questions about the Privacy Statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us.